Tuesday, October 7, 2014

INTRODUCTION

My name is Hannah Lewis, and I am a sophomore at University Academy. I attended Alexandria Country Day School Pre-K through 8th grade. For my freshman year I went to Pineville High School. I transferred here for better academics and a chance to excel in education.  Being duel enrolled gives me a chance to be ahead of other teens in public schools. I also rodeo and I play softball. One thing I love about my sport and traveling is I meet new people and see new places. At the end of every rodeo season, I go to nationals in Rock Springs, WY. I meet a variety of people and make the best memories. This sport teaches responsibility and discipline. I also consider it family oriented. It’s hard to achieve and do well without supportive parents and family members. Not everyone is able to compete in this sport because of the amount of money it takes. Just think, we drive thousands of miles and pay hundreds of dollars for entry fees to have one chance to show what we got.  We are very blessed to be able to do and what we love.

No comments:

Post a Comment